Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 096: Dreams of Tomorrow


Day 096:

Ladies and Gentlemen... I present you with the lights of tomorrow... or rather today. Located in the Faculty Medical Arts Building of the PGH, we have Operating Rooms that are lit by shadowless and heatless sources of light, designed specially for safer, faster, more effective medical interventions.

I also present to you a dream. My dream. Or at least one of my dreams. (Together with being a Divemaster or scuba instructor and a professional photographer!) Surgery. hahaha. Maybe in the future, it'll change. When I see what surgery means, or how surgeons are made. But now, at least I have a dream.

The next important step, is looking at people who have "achieved" their dream. Look at what models they've patterned their life after. Will it work for you? Look at how they live their lives or the decisions they've made. Can you do the same? Look at who they are. Would you like to be similar to them? Then you look at the dream again. Is it still your dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment