Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 071: Remember, remember...


Day 071:

I wasn't able to take any picture today because... well... I ran out of time. I spend the day scurrying between a medical mission, and studying. This is therefore, an old photo, one I took... when I visited the Katipunan area last week. This is a part of the newly(ish) renovated Kenny Rogers/SBC! The place is so study-friendly.

I kinda miss undergrad life. If only because (although it didn't seem so then) I had so much damn time... to do anything I really wanted. Be with friends, get things done, study, sleep. Everything was manageable and bearably placed. Sayang. I hope I maximized that part of my life somehow. Because based on stories I hear, medical education doesn't give a student much breathing room (for the most part). :P

We move forward. Go west! hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment